Holy Trinity Geez Rite Catholic Church
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and participate in activities/services and/or utilize any resources that are available on the website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. We collect personal identification information from users voluntarily only. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include: the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Holy Trinity Geez Rite Catholic Church may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your requests and suggestions that in turn will help us function effectively and efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information to better understand how our individual and group users utilize the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedbacks you to improve our programmes, products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties unless it is needed to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include newsletters, updates, product and/or service information e.t.c. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be change constantly. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Photos and/or videos taken on church events
Photos and/or videos taken at Holy Trinity Geez Rite Catholic Church events are often published in print or posted online for download, in online photo albums, on photo/video sharing sites such as Flickr, YouTube and Vimeo, and/or on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Word Press, and Tumblr. Photos and videos may also be made available on CD, DVD, or Flash Memory devices.
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for and/or attending this event, photos and videos of you at the event may be published in any or all of the above-mentioned media and devices at the sole discretion of The Holy Trinity Geez Rite Catholic Church.
DISCUSSION FORUM POLICY
1. This Discussion Forum Policy
Your access and use of the Discussion Forums is subject to your acceptance of, and compliance with the provisions of this Discussion Forum Policy and any other legal notices and/or instructions which may appear in the Discussion Forums (including in any messages or attachments posted on a Discussion Forum) from time to time.
IMPORTANT: By accessing and using the Discussion Forums you will automatically be taken to have read, understood and accepted this Discussion Forum Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Discussion Forum Policy, please cease to access any Discussion Forums. If you fail to observe any of the provisions of this Discussion Forum Policy, we reserve the right, at our discretion and without notice, to remove or edit any Messages and/or to exclude you (either temporarily or permanently) from the Discussion Forums, depending on the nature and severity of your breach.
This Discussion Forum Policy may be amended from time to time, and we therefore suggest that you review it periodically.
2. Rules for using the Discussion Forums
- General Behaviour – Forum Users must not transmit to any Discussion Forum (“Post”) any message or reply (including attachments) (“Message”), or knowingly receive via a Discussion Forum (“Access”) any Message that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, indecent, obscene, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, or discriminatory whether racially, ethnically, sexually, religiously or otherwise, or which may incite or instruct any person or organisation to undertake such activities.
- Use of Language – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages containing language that is in any way unlawful, threatening or offensive. This includes the use of swear- words, bad language and offensive nicknames.
- Breach of Confidence – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages that might in any way breach the confidence of another individual. For example, an email received from an individual cannot be placed on a Discussion Forum without first obtaining that individual’s consent.
- Breach of Intellectual Property – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages that might in any way infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright, database right or other similar right of any person.
- Impersonation – Forum Users must not impersonate any person or identity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organisation or disguise the origin of any content of a Message.
- Viruses – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages that might contain computer viruses or any other computer code, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Illegal and Harmful Activities – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages relating to (or including links to) pirated software (including computer games), counterfeit goods or any other material which is, or might reasonably considered to be, illegal or otherwise harmful.
- Pornography – Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages relating to (or including links to) any kind of pornography.
- Personal Data – Forum Users must not Post any messages containing another person’s personal information (including their name, home address, job title, telephone number or other contact details) without first obtaining the relevant person’s consent, nor may you use the Discussion Forums to collect or store personal information concerning other persons.
- Permitted Use – You may only use the Discussion Forums for either a Local Authority’s lawful purpose(s) or your own personal non-commercial use. You must not Post any Messages containing or including links to any overt advertisements or promotional materials, or otherwise use the Discussion Forums overtly to generate personal business from other Forum Users.
In order to provide Forum Users with general support and advice in relation to their use of the Discussion Forums and for security and abuse-management reasons, we reserve the right to:
- access and monitor the use of Discussion Forums and any Messages Posted on them; and
- take whatever other steps we consider are necessary to protect our Forum Users, including editing or removing any Messages or suspending or discontinuing any Discussion Forums.
We do not undertake to monitor every Message nor to monitor the conduct of every Forum User. Moderators will access the Discussion Forums from time to time in order to help ensure that other Forum Users are adhering to this Discussion Forum Policy.
The books that are posted on the books section page are read only books. Downloading or copying the books without permeation of the owner is prohibited. If users want to use any of the books that are available on this site, please contact the owner of the books directly. The Holy Trinity Geez rite Church is not entitled to the books posted under www.kidestselasssiechurch.org
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Holy Trinity Geez Rite Catholic Church
704 6 St NE, Calgary, AB
This document was last updated on January 12, 2014